To provide a flagship program focused on equipping young men and women with tools and strategies that build character, leadership qualities, and promote self-worth.
C.O.R.E. serves as a resource for youth to receive hands on training, mentoring and coaching that accelerates critical thinking skills and engages them early on in building social and emotional intelligence.
IntegrityC.O.R.E. will uphold its leaders and participants to high ethical standards that are consistent with moral principles and sound decision making and personal choices.
InclusionC.O.R.E. will embrace inclusiveness at all levels of the organization, and will not discriminate against people based on race, gender, religion, or political affiliations.
AccountabilityC.O.R.E. will demonstrate responsible actions and deliver programs that are consistent with fulfilling the mission and purpose of the organization. Each leader and participant will be held accountable for their actions.
TransparencyC.O.R.E. will maintain sound business practices and be responsible stewards of financial resources while being transparent to its stakeholders both internal and external. C.O.R.E.’s intentions will always be evident.
GOALS / OBJECTIVES
Establish a community Presence
- Develop a reputable non-profit organization
- Build effective relationships with government, private and civic partners
- Implement inclusion strategies that are reflective of the community
Build a committed and empowered network
- Establish participants across varied age, grade and demographic groups
- Foster and grow an active participation base
- Recognize and reward efforts
Strengthen Financial Position
- Advance and develop fundraising strategies
- Leverage financial support from the philanthropy community
- Implement effective forecasting and internal controls
The Building Blocks
The three focus areas of the program provide the basis for the building blocks: “Healthy U”, “Beyond Boundaries”, and “Life Apps” that guide the C.O.R.E. curriculum and implementation. The modules serve as the guiding principles for the design, content development and delivery of sessions and activities in alignment with the mission and purpose.